Tuesday, September 18, 2012



Lately I'm really into the film inspired look.  I love to edit and colour grade my photos and make them look like screen shots out of movies.  I feel like I'm finally coming into my own as a photographer, which is nice since that means business is picking up as well,  especially after my internship began at the beginning of last summer, I've learned a lot about what I do and don't like in photography and learned how to incorporate that into the images I create - like the two above.  The first is of mallory again and the second is a self portrait.  I love the film burns and the creative freedom to edit a photo to how I want it to look.  I have to thank my boys in the CS department for teaching me everything I know about colour grading and letting me stretch my wings.  I can't wait to become a full time photographer, but I'll always enjoy the simple photos like these that can be turned into something unpredictable all because of untainted creativity.  It's 2 am, I'm rambling, and I don't even know if I'm making sense.  Stay posted for upcoming fall-inspired photoshoots! Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment